Search Tyres 4U
Fleet & Government
- Double Coin
- Firestone AG
- Firestone PLT
- GT Radial
- Solid Plus
- Zeus Tyrefill
14 Day Test Drive
Tired of checking your tyres with a pressure gauge... we have the solution!
Tyre Pressure LED
Easy tyre pressure check available on all Nokian tyres
How to use
• First adjust the tyre pressure to the recommended value.
• S crew the Tyre Pressure LED tight by hand, using the anti-theft tool provided with the kit.
• The Tire Pressure LED is now calibrated and is constantly monitoring the tyre pressure.
What to do when LED starts flashing
• U nscrew the Tyre Pressure LED with the anti-theft tool.
• Adjust the tyre pressure to the recommended value.
• R einstall the Tyre Pressure LED.
• Constant pressure control.
• No need for regular pressure gauge checks anymore.
• The led indicates the need for pressure adjustment.
• Increase in tyre and tube lifespan due to right operating pressure.
• No more tyre break-ups due to running tyres underinflated.
• Led activated when a drop from the calibrated value exceeds 0.6 bar (forestry tyres).
• Battery used only when led is activated (pressure drop).
Easy to use
Reduces tyre maintenance
Reduces tyre break-ups
Tyres4U Pty Limited ABN 60 455 036 246